UBCFlow WebCalendar Instructions
How to book the calendar
- After logging in, you will be looking at your lab calendar.
- Go to ‘View’ -> ‘Another User’s Calendar’ to see an instrument calendar.
- Select the instrument from the drop-down menu (name = building + instrument name).
- Look for an available time and click the ‘+’ icon.
- From the ‘Add Entry’ page, type your name and phone number in the ‘Brief Description’ field.
- Ensure the time is correct and type in the duration you want to book (e.g. 3:00pm-4:30pm = 1:30hr). You can only book up until the next appointment, otherwise a conflict occurs and the booking cannot be completed.
- Click the ‘Participants’ tab and ensure you select only the instrument you intend to book and deselect your lab. By default both the instrument and your lab calendar will be booked. If others in the same lab try to book another instrument at the same/overlapping time, this will cause a conflict and a booking will not be created.
- Click the ‘Save’ button and go back to the instrument calendar to ensure the booking is there.
- Show up on time, otherwise delete/edit your entry by clicking on your booking and continue from Step 5.
How to change your password
- After logging in, go to ‘Settings’ -> ‘My Profile’
- Enter a new password twice then click ‘Set Password’ then ‘Save’