10.00am – 4.00pm Wednesday through Friday
Course cost $500.00. 6 places available (but a second course can be scheduled if there is more interest).
Due to interest in cell sorting we are hosting a 3 days course that will cover the basics about sorting and some troublesome sorting samples, to test your skills. It is aimed at people who will be actually cell sorting in the near future, or an operator who wants a refresher. Please see the 3-4 days courses for flow analysis training. We will start with the basics and get more complex to allow you to walk away feeling confident that you know what to do.
- Small groups of 2-3 per instrument working through challenges.
- Instrument maintenance, trouble shooting and general up keep.
- QC choices and keeping standards high day after day.
- BD Aria and Influx; possibly more vendors well come
- Compensation 6+ colours
- Complex analysis and gating controls prior to sorting
- Cell sorting into plates, tubes and micro-tubes.